Having all got to the airport it’s time for our first challenge badge – Sweetastic. The badge was created by DEVA Senior Section and basically it’s a bunch of sweet related challenges. I used it on my last London trip with a bunch of Guiders when we went by train and it worked really well.
This time the challenge will be done on the plane and each girl gets a booklet of challenges and a bag of goodies. (The bag label is from Chica and Jo.)
The idea being that at least some of these goodies are use in the challenges. SO the girls are challenged to:
- Design their own Jelly Baby – including name, colour, flavour and characteristics.
- Make themselves some Candy Bling using the elastic and sweetie beads.
- Design their own chocolate bar – including name and contents.
- Make a candy aeroplane (as inspired by Disney Family Fun) using the rubber bands, polos, refreshers and chomp.
- Play tic-tac-toe with the lime and orange tic-tacs.