Another 6 challenges sort of completed in the name of the 4D challenge.
1. Blog a photo montage -
S – Small, fat versions of Mortimer and Wheeler by Megan Brown
E – Enjoyable session of Archery as we move back indoors.
P – Pistorius, Oscar (the photo is of Brodie doing his impression of him)
T – Tidy craft supplies and spare room!
E – Edinburgh
M – Munching Nelson
B – Bacon and pancakes for breakfast
E – Everything crafty in this case a fortune telling Chewbacca
R – Resting Nelson (he’s gone but not forgotten).
2. Read the same book – neither of us managed ‘A Tale of Two Cities’ by Charles Dickens instead we blogged books we loathed and loved.
3. Gain a badge- Nelson was added to the blanket
4. Craft – this month I did a bunch of crafting – mainly for others. The one I can share is the Oscar Pistorius themed fun I sent Clair. Now I alas forgot to photograph it all but lucky for me /clair did and blogged it. There were pin badges, camp blanket badges, a stand-up and a scrapbook. I did make up a pin-board collage that worked rather well.
5. Try something new - ANZAC biscuits and Japanese Cotton Cheeesecake. Both enjoyable though the biscuits are more likely to be eaten again.
6. Exercise Challenge – I did manage some archery but alas not enough. Nor can I even argue I moved enough. Total fail – must try harder.
You can catch what Clair got up to for September on her blog.